Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Monday, March 05, 2007

Sweet Tooth...


I have a bit of a sweet tooth tonight...I took this picture a while back and have saved it for a day like today. These little cakes made at the local grocery store bakery look so good!

3 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Kala said...

These are my FAVorite dessert!!! Now I wish it was in 3-D!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Carraol said...

Wow, they looks delicious, great shot!

2:44 AM  
Blogger Kerry-Anne said...

Oh my word, those look divine! How can a girl resist such temptation? :)

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home