Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

So Many Excuses, So Few Pictures


Well, unfortunately, I can't keep up with anything but work and school right now. Finals are coming up next week, which I'm excited/anxious about. Again, I'd like to ask for a mini hiatus.
Maybe we should move to a lovely spot in Europe where life is calm, and relaxing is second nature. :-) Let's discuss it, shall we? If you could move anywhere, where would it be? Or tell us why you think your city is the ideal place to be.
In anticipation of summer, I leave you with another beautiful shot of the Sunrise over the Gulf of Mexico...until next time...

10 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Kala said...

Finals time is crazy! You both have done an amazing job with keeping up with the postings - better than me, thats for sure - if I had to choose, I would probably split my time here in Hawai'i with the other half somewhere in Scandanavian country like Sweden - not sure why probably because I know more people in Sweden than anywhere else on this planet with Canada being a close second. The people, the open space living, mountains, oceans, and lakes - that is my dream living - best wishes on your finals!

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not really sure if life in Europe is calm. It's rather tensed here but understand what you mean by exam stress. It's the thing that makes me not regret college years.
Good luck on your exams and I hope to see more pics asap! I miss them :))

11:18 AM  
Blogger riniroo said...

Hola from another Houston area blogger! Hope you come back soon. In the mean time, check out Cypress Daily Photo, I'm just up the road from Houston.

Have a great day!

Check out my "flip" on CDP.
www.cypressdailyphoto.blogspot.com

12:57 PM  
Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I am still trying to put the picture of missing UK little girl Madeleine's face into the minds of many, so, if your readers would pop over to Cheltenham to have a look i'd be grateful. You never know she could be in your road or mine by now. We can all look! Thanks.

3:19 AM  
Blogger Martel said...

Hello, I present my blog photographs to you on a small city : Martel. in the Quercy (the black perigord in France), the area of the foie gras and the omelette to boletus.

mon blog of photographs on the town of Martel.

4:04 AM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Good luck with your exams!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely sunset! And good luck with your exams.

teeth bleaching

9:30 AM  
Blogger teo mocchi said...

NDP celebrates its first year!

www.novaradailyphoto.blogspot.com

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed your photos and look forward to a possible return. Good luck on the finals!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice capture of the horizon. was this sunset or dawn?

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home