Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

"Vacationing" the Next 2 Weeks

As much as it bothers me to do this...I think it's time for a little break. As you can tell, life has been incredibly hectic around here with work and school. I haven't been able to do much else...even the things I love. In fact, I just realized (two days late) that we were supposed to participate in April's Theme Day! So, I've decided to take the next 2 weeks off for a "vacation." We will rest up, get refreshed, and will be back here on Monday, April 16th.

Please stop by then...we will be excited to see you!

2 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your blog vacations! And I'm looking forward to your next pictures!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home