Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Silver Lining


I took this picture yesterday evening at the corner of Hughes/Sabo and Beltway 8 in the southeast part of town.

The past few days I can feel the change in the air...I'm ready for fall...and the amazing October sunsets!

1 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous advertising specialties durham nc said...

silver lining, now that's the term I was trying to think of. The other day I was looking at the sky that was exactly like what you have posted here and I couldn't figure out the term of such beautiful appearance. I'm glad I stumbled on your blog.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home