Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Urban Leasing

*Photo provided by Urban Leasing

Today, we're doing things a little differently.  A representative of Urban Leasing contacted me and asked if I'd be interested in sharing a photo with you.  When I browsed their website and saw the picture, I was happy to help!  According to their website, Urban Leasing is "...a new-breed of agency who knows Houston's top properties inside and out."  They specialize in helping people find a Houston area townhouse, condo, apartment, or loft to call home.  

This panoramic picture of our beautiful skyline and Buffalo Bayou was taken from a downtown loft.  Can you imagine waking up to this view every morning?  I could get used to that!

Have a great weekend!

3 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fabulous post!!...This panoramic picture of our beautiful skyline and Buffalo Bayou was taken from a downtown loft.Thank you so much for this awesome post....




dottv

2:12 AM  
Blogger Lucas Kain said...

Indeed, I love panoramic pictures. :) Seen quite a few in my days and this one stands amongst the top ones.

___
Cheap international calls

11:47 PM  
Blogger Tiago said...

I love how each city is different to any other city. There are thousand of urban paisages round every corner, this month I am staying in a buenos aires rent apartment with my girlfriend, after that we are going to San Pablo.
I am having fabulous pictures from this city, I am very happy

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home