Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hello!

Hello Everyone!

Hopefully, I will have the Houston Daily Photo Blog up and running in no time. My sister, Megan, and I will be working together to bring you the best that Houston has to offer. (Oh, I am so excited!) I work full time at a Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Firm here in Houston and I am working towards a Double Bachelor's in Management & Marketing at the University of Houston - Clear Lake in the evenings, so it will take me a few days to get myself organized.

I think the Daily Photo Blog is a fantastic idea! Paris is one of my favorite cities in the world. Several months ago I googled Paris Images and stumbled upon Eric's Paris Daily Photo and have been hooked ever since. I have an old LiveJournal account, but I am new at blogging so please be patient. I read Ham's, 'How to Photo Blog,' article (very helpful by the way, Ham) so I will need to get used to hello and Picasa 2 within the next few days.

Anyway, I just thought I would introduce myself and let you know that the Houston Daily Photo Blog is on it's way!

Have a great day,
Candice

1 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Kala said...

Hello Candice and Megan!

Looking forward to your posts and pics - looks like Houston will have two wonderful blogs of pics to learn more about your city =)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home