Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Alice in Wonderland?


I love this garden picture I took. It reminds me of the queen's garden on Alice in Wonderland. I think the bushes look fun!

See you tomorrow,
Candice

4 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice green hedging.. how's the mad hatter?

10:52 PM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

Just as "Mad" as ever!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

I love the shade of the trees on the grass added to the volumes of the hedges, the various tones of green, the fact that you tilted the angle. It makes for a beautiful photo

11:24 PM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

Thanks, Nathalie! I really appreciate your comments.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home