Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Cross

This statue, entitled Bygones, is in the Museum District here in Houston. It is outside the Menil Collection close to Rothko Chapel and the Byzantine Fresco Chapel Museum. (The Byzantine...
Museum's history is fascinating. Check it out if you have time.) From this view, I liked the split tree in front of the fallen "tree." Have a wonderful day!

Candice

6 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Ovelikios said...

Hello Candice and Megan. Welcome to DP.

10:49 AM  
Blogger alice said...

Hello from France, the two Houston sisters! And welcome to DP.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to DP!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Monsieur Pain d'épices said...

pace è salute de Corse et bienvenue dans la planéte Daily Photo...

4:39 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Congratulations you really are up and running. Love the "Welcome" sign and your comment style.

Look forward to seeing more of Houston. I am just like you. I was born in London and would goggle Ham's blog daily; as I was doing this I thought I have so many places in Vancouver I could blog on my own.

I could not do this without the help and encouragement of Eric and Ham. Also the support of the other city bloggers. I think we have got ourselves a nice little village made up of international souls, customs and ideas but all have the same values, desires and dreams.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

Thanks, guys!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home