Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Deer on Campus



This picture is not the greatest (none of mine ever are) but these are the fawn on Campus. I was leaving class one day and someone was stopped on the road, so I looked to see what they were looking at. I looked closely and saw these two babies grazing and playing. The mother had just crossed the street and let the babies lolligag behind. We have several animals on campus...which is rare in Houston. It is very refreshing.

I start up classes for the Fall Semester today...I hope I see more deer!

Candice

1 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Kala said...

I saw my first deer in canada and was simply impressed by these guys:
this is one of the pics:

http://www.hckt.org/OtherWebs/AlbertaAug2005/Gen/05Waterton/images/Aug15764_Mod.jpg

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home