Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Drury Inn Chandelier



Good morning! This chandelier is inside a hotel called Drury Inn off Interstate 45 close to Hobby Airport. When I drive home from the city I can see it, and at night it is stunning.

I had never actually seen the chandelier upclose...Now that I think about it, I have never even been inside the hotel except to take this picture. I've seen it a million times, but only now have I actually seen it.

Actually see something for the first time today...

Candice

0 Bouquets of Flowers:

Post a Comment

<< Home