Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Happy Friday!


These "children" are on a winding trail at Bayou Bend that leads from the front of the house toward Buffalo Bayou in the back of the house. It is hard to see, but the children are playing musical instruments into a tiny pond. I took this picture because it reminds me of what Bayou Bend might have been like when Ms. Hogg was there. I guess it's...just the fact that she picked those specifically for that little spot on the trail.

Have a great Friday,

Candice

1 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Kala said...

this sorta reminds me of my angel post - another relaxing photo =)

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home