Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's That Time Again!


This painting is on the side of an after school recreational facility in my neighborhood. Today several Houston kids are heading back to school! Megan is actually in the process of getting ready now. I think next year they have decided not to start school until after Labor Day in September...that will be nice.

Have a great day at school, Megan!
Have a great day, everyone!
Candice

4 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is nice. My daughter will start her playgroup on Monday and I think I'm more exciting than her :)

10:49 PM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

I always appreciate your comments, tanty! I hope your daughter has a great first day on Monday!

4:20 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

it s already time to be back from school? :-)

3:55 AM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

I know it's crazy, isnt' it Liz?

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home