Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Let's Go to London!

There is a great authentic British Pub here in Houston called the Black Labrador. It is in the Upper Kirby area off Montrose. This is my favorite British place in town. I went to the UK the summer of 2003 and I loved it! I miss it and the Black Labrador is a great way to bring back those memories.

They have great English Specialties such as Fish & Chips, Beef Wellington, Shepherd's Pie, Ploughman's Lunch, etc. For the next few days, I will share some pictures from the Black Labrador that I think you will enjoy. See you tomorrow.

Cheers,
Candice

1 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this one Candice. I have been to UK as well and love their variety of ales. I'll stop by this pub at your recommendation.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home