Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lilies!

Hello everyone! This is Megan! These are my sister(Candice's)flowers that her boyfriend got her one day. We are having to use older pictures that I took because my camera is in the shop getting fixed because of an unfortunate accident. Two actually. I didn't cause the accidents though, just know that. Well have a great day! God bless!!

*Ahhh, today my bf and I have been dating for a year! (That is why we posted the lilies today.) He is the greatest! Good night!
Candice

1 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger midnitebara said...

hi ! congratulations!

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home