Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Total Relaxation...



I posted this picture today because I need total relaxation...I think this is it, don't you? I took this close to Bayou Bend, and I think it is amazing that you can find places like this in Houston. Unfortunately, It is rare to see so many trees here.

Have a relaxing Tuesday,

Candice

2 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Kala said...

this looks like a great place to take an afternoon nap

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless you live in The Woodlands!
But, then you would miss all those glorious sunsets....

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home