Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Don't Believe It!


On my way to class yesterday I saw this sign! I was speechless for a moment. We haven't seen gas prices this low here in Houston since December 2005 according to the 12-month historical price graph.

This Valero station at 5411 East Sam Houston Pkwy S & Genoa-Red Bluff is officially, at the moment, the cheapest gas in Houston according to this website.

Gas prices are going down...HALLELUJAH!!

3 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u fill up your tank ;)
any reasons to the lower price?

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...so can save money, thats great!! :P

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God! That's a low price! I can only dream about it in Europe... 1 US gallon (converted from liters) will cost me about 8,5 USD! :D

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home