Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I Love Payday!

I took this yesterday when I was standing in line at the bank. (I've become a big fan of tilting the camera, if you haven't noticed already! Is there a technical term for that?)

I really enjoy going to this specific Washington Mutual. It is the newest one closest to my house. They even have a little area for the kids to play around in. I wonder what your bank looks like?

Have a great, great Saturday!

1 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhhhmmm does the FDIC allow pictures in the bank?

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home