Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's a Golden Day!



I took this picture, I think, Monday or Sunday night. The sky was all yellow. It was amazing! I love how that picture turned out. I took a few more but none of them came out like this one. They all came out with other colors, even though the whole sky was yellow. I had to turn at a specific angle just to get this one. The hard work was worth it, don't u think?
-Megan

1 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megan,nice photo! and i love it!!
:D
i think, the nature we have is really really amazing!!
you showed us one of his faces...thx!!!

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home