Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Behind the Scenes...


...at Starbucks! I do enjoy a good cup of coffee. My favorite is the Vanilla Latte. It's gray and rainy outside...perfect for a cup. What do you drink at Starbucks?

*I've been making my own Vanilla Lattes at home lately. Here you can find "copycat" recipes that you might want to try!*
Have a great Saturday!

3 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Kala said...

the only thing Ive drank at Starbuck is .... drum rolls ... water!
I dont drink coffee but sadly, I go in there to get some water because they have a nice cold water dispenser near Waikiki =)

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could poison me with a Venti Vanilla Latte!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

Oh, they are great aren't they Xavier?!

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home