Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Greek Market


Here is another picture from the Greek Festival this weekend. I took this one in the indoor market they had set up. Here you can see Roasted Red Peppers, Olive Oil, and the spicy mix of pepperoncinis, carrots, and cauliflower among other things. YUM!

Until tomorrow...

2 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Annie said...

Oh, they have displayed so many of my favorite things to eat, the tastes I simply can't get enough of. Even though my background is English and Czech, I must have some Greek in me (well, this is certainly true after I enjoy these foods at my table).

8:04 AM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

I don't think I have any Greek in me, Annie, but I sure love the food!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home