Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Houston "Taxi"


Ok, ok, so this isn't technically a taxi, but I thought it was cute. This is inside 100% Taquito (the restaurant I've shown you recently).

The first day of every month The City Daily Photo Family posts pictures to match a specific theme...and the theme for today was Taxis.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend...

Until tomorrow...

6 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Eric said...

It looks like a taxi to me at least! Love the colour...how could you not find one that was painted this brightly?!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Wilf James said...

Cool Taxi. I love it. I should keep up to date with themes.

Thanks for droping by and it is great to see images from Houston Texas.

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute beetle:)

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee...
Cute taxi which maybe suits me~~~
:D
hello from Shanghai and welcome to show this cute taxi~~
...Jing

6:15 AM  
Blogger Carraol said...

It was surprising to see your post, in Mexico City there are taxis exactly like this, called "Ecologicos" (Ecologicals or Minitaxis) almost in extinction. I'll change this day post for an old picture of one of them, so you can see it. Bye.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that restaraunt. I always get "banderillas." I feel like I'm in Mexico when I eat there. Awesome.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home