Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Kinky Friedman


I don't know much about Kinky Friedman, but I love this sign. I saw it this past weekend in someone's yard in the Museum District.

This definitely grabs your attention...and it's not like most of the other boring political signs.

Enjoy your day...See you tomorrow!

3 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Kala said...

I guess with a name like that - who would not want a Kinky Governor - well , maybe after the Mark Foley fiasco, this may not be such a good name for a politician - but the sign is sure bright =)

I just noticed "Kinky is Awesome" post an enthusiastic comment - wow, I guess Kinky has a following!

3:16 AM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

Wow! Thanks "Kinky is Awesome" for all the info.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Kinky!! Yah Joy, vote Kinky.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home