Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Favorite Building Downtown


This was taken this past Saturday downtown in the theatre district. I have always loved this building...I guess because it is so different. This building is the Bank of America Center. Read more about it here.

Until tomorrow...

4 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Curly said...

I commend you on the photograph, but unfortunately I find little inspiration in these giant monoliths, I don't know what message the architects are trying to give us.

Curly's Photoshop

2:20 PM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

I'm not sure either, Curly.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to me the strange brown color of the building is very interesting. My English is not good enough to find the right word for this brown but its very special.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Carraol said...

Magnificent building. I love buildings, of all kinds, shapes & size. Across the times, there was the measure of men. Great shot. Sorry for the grammar.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home