Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Skeleton Greetings!


This is our final Halloween picture of the year. I saw this on my way home from work today and had to take a picture! I think the skeleton is really cute, and I like the inflatable pumpkin. I like the placement of each object in this picture as well.

I hope everyone had a nice Halloween...

Come back tomorrow to see something that will disappear soon...

2 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Kate said...

Soon to disappear!

9:17 PM  
Blogger perle de rosée said...

Hmm..hmm... I'm a little frightened, but this skeleton is not really...

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home