Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Friday, October 20, 2006

True Love...


This is one of my absolute favorite pictures!! I don't know the title of it (if anyone else does please let me know). This picture hangs on the wall of a Starbucks here in town...one of my favorite usual Starbucks. I admire it each time I go in there...it's such a happy picture...fitting for a Friday!

Very Happy Friday!

1 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Kala said...

it looks like the artist's name is S. Madden? Perhapd the Starbucks owner would know or maybe that is the owner! =P

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home