Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Birds...


The best way to tell it's winter here in Houston is when you see all of the birds! There are billions of birds everywhere you look.

I often wonder...well, as often as you can wonder about birds...if all of the northern birds fly down here in the south for winter, what do all of the southern birds do?

Good Night!

4 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Justin said...

Hey, your post is nice!! And you too can check out my post on my avian companion . I hope u'll like it..

bye.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Houston must be hub as they fly south. The southern birds throw a party, margaritas, mojitos and salsa for all the Northern birds.

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think our birds probably stay here, but I'm sure some vacation down in Mexico.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Hi Candice and Megan, I stopped by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Annie

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home