Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

New Growth

Along I-45 they are building these new condo/townhome/duplexes. They have built several already and still continue to build. These are so uniform...and very close together! Once they are complete, they should be really nice.

Enjoy your day!

2 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a never ending sight in Houston. I can't imagine what it will look like 20 years from now.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like they will be able to pass the "Sugar" from one kitchen window to the other.

I never thought I would like them but now that I'm a little older and single, the idea of no yard is sounding better I guess.

My close friend and X-boss have a wonderful 3 story townhome with the view of a quaint group of Itanlian restaurants. At night she & her husband can open her windows and hear the soft music of the current band playing. A Real Holiday at Home!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home