Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

POTBELLY


Potbelly is a new sandwich place that has opened in the Greenway Plaza area of Houston. One of my co-workers got free tickets so we tried it out, and it is really good. The decor is really homey as well...it's nice. As you can see they are doing really well...the line was out the door the day we went. Unfortunately, the day before we went they gave everyone who walked in the door a free sandwich...free lunch...can you imagine? Too bad we didn't know about it in advance.

Happy Sunday!

3 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Carol E. said...

We have these popping up in MN, too. Isn't it yummy food?!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

It is really good! I like it better than Subway and Quizno's and every other sandwich place I can think of!

7:02 AM  
Blogger nomoblog said...

Man!!! I am so jealous!! We do not and WILL not have a Potbelly here in Austin. I emailed them, whining and begging...but all I got was a coupon and an "I'm sorry!"

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home