Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Studying


Recently, I was studying for a midterm at this table, and when I got up to make me some hot tea I thought it looked lovely. So...I took a picture.

Today, I am sitting at this same table with tons of paper everywhere trying to squeeze out a 20 page paper for class Monday. I'm a bit stressed and a bit distracted...but I better get back to it.

I hope you are having more fun than I am today...

2 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I am. I'm listening to Paul Oakenfold LIVE on MySpace right now. Good luck with your paper.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a lovely place, but too distracting for studies.
After this, i'll have to check on some translation work. so, what a great sunday !

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home