Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Truck Drivers


I took this picture last Wednesday on Richmond coming home from work. This truck honked and shoved it's way through atleast two lanes of traffic...just because he could. What ever happened to patience?

Have a good day!

3 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site! I may go to Houston next year for vacations and it's nice to have an idea before the trip of what I can see there!
I think I'll often be around! :-)

Elsa from France

1:50 PM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

Ah, I'm so excited that you stopped by! I'm glad you like what you see. Thanks, Elsa!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no patience in Houston, TX. Atleast not when it comes to driving on Houston streets. I often find myself having to control my "road rage." There's just too many people, not enough space and not enough time.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home