Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Unwinding


It has been a long, hard day! I'm exhausted. One of my favorite ways to unwind is to head to my local nail salon and get a manicure and pedicure. These ladies here are excellent at what they do...this is a very busy salon on the weekends. We have been coming here for so long now...it feels almost like home.

What is your favorite way to relax after a long, hard days' work?

4 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally like to get a "deep tissue" massage. I've had my nails done before(I know I'm a guy and that sounds a little weird, but I don't care.), but I don't like when they start cutting off the extra skin. They scare the s*%# out of me. It's just not that relaxing. Plus, I'm worried about contracting Hepatitis from those salons. I don't have to worry about any of that when I go for a massage. Just lay(or sit when I get a chair massage) down and relax.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our nail salons aren't cheap here in Michigan. But in NYC they are, and if you find a good one, it's relaxing. Me, I work on photographs when I get home, or read if I'm not too sleepy. Wish I could afford a daily/weekly massage!

4:39 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

All sounds good to me - manicure, pedicure, massage, reading too. Add some shopping and lunch in there and that is a pretty good day!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

I love the works - facial, manicure, pedicure and massage. One of the perks of working!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home