Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Drexler's


I have never been to Drexler's...but as you can see it is World Famous! For my Basketball-Challenged friends, Drexler's Bar-B-Que is named after/owned by Clyde Drexler, former Houston Rockets basketball star. I plan to eat here after a Rocket's game one day soon.

To read more about Clyde Drexler go here.
To read more about the Rockets go here.

By the way, the Rockets won a very important game last night! Way to go, guys!

2 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Rockets....rock! I want to go here also. Never been, but I drive by it like everyday to school.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to tear up some BBQ at this joint...let me know when your going and I will join

Chad

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home