Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Mini Village


As promised, here is the village setup in our church nursery. It is so much fun to look at. The kids really enjoy it too...

I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

3 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Kate said...

What am I doing wrong; I can't get your narrative to stay on the screen long enough to read it?

I like the Christmas scene nonetheless!!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

I know it always does that!! It is so frustrating. Thanks for stopping by anyway, Kate!

I wonder how I could fix it...

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is quite an extensive work.. well done!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home