Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Red & Blue Umbrellas


This is a hurried photo, but these umbrellas make me smile when I see them. What can I say...I'm easily amused...

I see these umbrellas on Travis coming home everyday. These umbrellas (I'm guessing) are for lunch for the employees of the dull grey and black building next to them. I think these umbrellas would fit better in a park somewhere, under beautiful trees, where kids are are too excited to eat, and have to be forced to sit down under them and eat their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...but hey, it's refreshing to see these in the city too!

0 Bouquets of Flowers:

Post a Comment

<< Home