Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Scrooge Cows


Sorry if you missed us yesterday. I ate some terrible Chinese food (it hurts for me to even think about it still) and it made me so sick last night. I was definitely not in a picture-posting mood.

Anyway, today we have a really cool billboard that is located on I-45 heading south. This is a Chick-Fil-A billboard with their anti-burger cow mascots. Instead of saying, "Bah-Humbug" like Scrooge, they say, "Bah-Hamburgr." Cute/clever, wouldn't you say?

I hope atleast you had a Happy Friday!

0 Bouquets of Flowers:

Post a Comment

<< Home