Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Traffic on Vacation


One reason I really like the Christmas break (a very minor one I will admit) is that the 4:00 - 7:00 pm Rush Hour traffic is put on hold...if only for a little bit. I took this picture of I-45 before Christmas...before everyone was off...and as you can see there are lights for days.

I worked today, and I must say traffic was GREAT! I wonder how long the pleasant traffic will last...

1 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey friends...just dropping by to say 'hey.' Hope your Christmas was great, and I'm glad you were able to enjoy the nice traffic :)

Michael - Innerlooping.com

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home