Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Water


Did you know you can find this many different types of bottled water right here in Houston? Right at Central Market!

(Fiji is probably my favorite!)

4 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow there is Evian next to the green bottles on the left, no?

2:50 AM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

Yes! Third shelf from the bottom.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started drinking Ty Nant in those crazy looking plastic bottles... OMG. I love it!

It's better than Fiji water... at least to me.

Why must the really good stuff be so expensive?

12:51 PM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

I like Ty Nant...It is pretty good.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home