Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Best Little Noodle House in Houston!


This Pho 21 restaurant I think is the best little noodle house in Houston! I have eaten here so many times I've lost count. This Pho 21 is located on Bay Area Blvd. close to UHCL. If you're in the mood for Pho, this is definitely worth a visit.

Go here to read more about Pho.
Have a great Sunday!

5 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Scott B. said...

On Bay Area Blvd near the Krogers? I don't remember this spot.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

It is in the strip center at the corner of Bay Area and Space Center. It is really good!

(I went and checked out your website. Like you, I graduated from Dobie...and May 2007, Megan will too! Thanks for stopping by, Scott!)

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh...good noodles are always important.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool image of that place.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love love love pho.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home