Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Change of Pace


I am breaking all sorts of rules today...but I think you will enjoy it and I think it is well worth it. My friend, Ashley - The Painting Journalist, contacted me recently and has asked me to share her paintings with you. She travels all over the world painting "philanthropic issues." Recently, she came to Houston and has painted several paintings dealing with our great city! I would like to share these with you here.

The painting for today is about our air pollution. You can read about it here.

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

2 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

You've broken no rules as far as I can tell.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

I agree with Gerald. It's a photo of... a - good - painting and it's about Houston so...

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home