Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dixie's


There have been a few Dixie's Diners showing up around town lately. I've only eaten here once, but I had to meet someone here recently so Lu and I got some food to go. (They have the good old timey stuff...shakes, malts, BLTs, Chili Cheese Fries, homemade burgers, etc.) While we were sitting and waiting for our food, I couldn't help but take a few pictures. This one of the classic checkered floor and the welcome mat turned out to be my favorite.

See you tomorrow!

2 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks nice. In my college town we had the Eveready Diner and the Daily Planet Diner. The latter had each divided room themed a different decade through newspaper clippings and other memorabilia. Malts are the best, hope you got one to go.

4:10 AM  
Blogger Dsole said...

This is somekind of fast food restaurant?
Isn't some singer called like that or is just my imagination?
;-)

madrid dailyphoto blog

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home