Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I Spy Our Flags

The past few days have been beautiful. I took this picture at the park yesterday. I looked up from studying and the sun shining on our National and State flags caught my eye.

Today I washed both cars and took Paisley to the park. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the rest of this week will be as nice as today. I wonder what you did today...

3 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Scott B. said...

Today I was boring... trying to figure out the best way to fix my Honda Accord.

Yesterday, I went to the car show. Very difficult to take photos with all the people but I managed to get enough shots to do a theme for the week. Starts today, ends on Saturday. Check it out at http://joyexplosion.aminus3.com/

Have a good week!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pic indeed! :) I like pics with something behind trees!
Well today I worked as usual, boring BUT I bought some wonderful pillows and learnt to use a credit card, so I'm planning my trip tpo Switzerland.

Enjoy your week!

12:38 PM  
Blogger The Wellspring said...

cool tree :)

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home