Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Praying for a Great Semester


I have officially finished the first week of school for the Spring 2007 Semester! What a week it has been...I'm exhausted. Between Martin Luther King Day and the Ice Day we had yesterday it has been eventful. I actually took this picture on campus last semester and I really like it for some odd reason. This lady was talking on her cell phone and then all of a sudden bent down on her knees in front of this marble sculpture. It looks like she is praying...but I think she is reading the plaque with the title on it. Either way I know I'm praying for a great semester!

4 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, I'm sure you'll have a great semester. all the best!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Scott B. said...

You and I attend the same school. You too must bow down before the... uh, hmm... second floor thingamajigy.

I attend Wed night and Thur night. Perhaps we'll meet one day.

My last semester! Woohoo!

Scott

7:58 AM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

I think we were in the same Money & Banking class, Scott, with Chu V. Nguyen. Don't even get me started on that...

9:40 PM  
Blogger Scott B. said...

Yes. We were in the same class. I saw you the past two nights as well in passing. Each time, I had my camera in hand.

One day I'm gonna snap a photo of you and run away. You'll just have to see it on my blog. Don't worry, you'll look stunning!!! Stunned but stunning.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home