Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Rainy and Gross

I took this picture of the Southwest Freeway from my office window on Friday. It was foggy and drizzly. David Paul says it will be like this again today...

6 Bouquets of Flowers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An happy new year from Cherbourg!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Carol E. said...

This almost looks like it could be the Lafayette Bridge in St. Paul. Hope you see the sun again soon. We have it here!

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing the both of you the most fabulous new year!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Dsole said...

Happy new year to you too from Madrid!!
Hope your days be brighter this year!

madrid dailyphoto blog

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks grim. Happy new year!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Houston. I left Houston and now live in Beirut. Not much difference for traffic though lol. I thought it would be different but they drive like mad here too. I liked your shot of the Galleria as well...I will tease my daughter with that one because she misses that place big time! Have a great day :o)

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home