Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Happy Birthday, Aunt Shelly!


Yesterday was my fabulous Aunt's Birthday! We had lunch at Bonnie's on Saturday to celebrate, and we had a great time! I ate at the soup and salad bar...it was just great!
Happy Monday!
*I just switched over to the "New" Blogger...BAD IDEA! The log-in page has fits trying to redirect and it has been almost impossible to post the last few days. Anyone else having trouble with this? Any suggestions?

2 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Mostly Harmless said...

I've been having problems since I switched. Most of teh links on the menu bar don't work. You have to right-click and select Open in New Window. Hope that helps

2:22 PM  
Blogger Su said...

I've only been to Houston a couple of times and I loved it... but then I've always been during the cool(er) times of year. Enjoying your pictures!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home