Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Welcome to Robeks!


Robeks is the most amazing smoothie place! There is only one in Houston and luckily it is about 5 minutes from my work. I get a smoothie for lunch usually 2 or 3 times a week...they are the best. Here you see one of the workers preparing my Passionfruit Cove! I wonder which smoothie you would get...
Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!

5 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Dee said...

Robeks? Where is this in Houston? I really dig your blog, its good to know there are others who appreciate houston as much as i do. Check out my houston city blog with a twist @ lomohouston.blogspot.com

9:20 PM  
Blogger Zannnie said...

ohh passionfruit smoothie....hmm it must've tasted lovely! I love the fragrance of passionfruit...

11:12 PM  
Blogger Candice and Megan said...

Dee - Robeks is in the Greenway Plaza area...Go here for more details: http://www.robeks.com/InsideRobeks/StoreHome.asp?PT=I&PID=21&SN=106

Zannie - The passionfruit cove is just heavenly...it has: Passionfruit-Mango juice, strawberries, peaches, pineapple sherbert, and a little bit of ice! Yum!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Kala said...

we have a robeks here so I am kinda surprised its also in Houston - the Jamba Juice is much more popular though - I normally get the orange dream machine!

1:00 AM  
Blogger d.e.a.r....... said...

ah this is greattt! I am hoping to move to Houston next summer-nice to know where I can get smoothies !

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home