Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Friday, March 16, 2007

IAH

First off, let me apologize for not posting the last few days...I have been on Spring Break. I have worked all week and have been absolutely exhausted. But I would like to catch you guys up today.

Megan went to New York City this week with her High School Choir and we just picked her up Wednesday afternoon. I took this picture as we were entering the parking area for Terminal C at Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH). Notice the rain on the windshield? The weather was awful Wednesday...it even hailed on the way to the airport!

0 Bouquets of Flowers:

Post a Comment

<< Home