Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Friday, December 04, 2009

Let it Snow!


A picture like this on any other photoblog may be common...but not this one!  Today, Houston got it's earliest snowfall in recorded history.  We were expected to get anywhere from 4 to 6 inches.  It only snows in Houston once every blue moon, and when it does the city takes a day off.  Children were sent home early from school, and businesses shut down early.  Today, I also saw a grown man walking down the street with his tongue out trying to catch a snowflake!  Ah, I just love the SNOW!

Happy Friday!

1 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger BMW said...

Dear blog friends: Hello!
I am from Taiwan, a website of plastic surgery clinic. I am pleased to absorb lots of valuable information and articles from your blog.
Besides, do I have this honor and opportunity to ask you to join my site to your blog, so that everyone can share. Much appreciate! The following is my website name and URL, also hope to regularly visit and exchange. Wish you peace and success!
Site Name:隆乳整形外科 果凍矽膠整形
URL:http://www.nuimage.com.tw http://www.cpchen.com.tw
E-mail:service@pageone.cc

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home