Houston Daily Photo

Howdy Ya'll! Everyday we will post a random picture from the great city of Houston, Texas. Come...See...Experience Houston! If there is anything we can do for you...snap a picture, send a postcard, swap links...just let us know!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Bird's Eye View of the Red Cat Jazz Cafe'


During our Anniversary weekend, we enjoyed a nice evening at the Red Cat Jazz Cafe' downtown.  We listened to beautiful renditions of the classics such as Etta James' "At Last" and Bill Withers' "Ain't No Sunshine"! 

Happy Friday, Everyone!

3 Bouquets of Flowers:

Blogger Lucas Kain said...

Speaking of which, I finally found a jazz cafe here! Took some time, but totally worth it. :)

___
call Pakistan

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Red Cat Jazz Festival said...

Very cool photo! Red Cat Jazz is having a Jazz Festival this year. Tickets on sale now.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this picture. I am trying to move to the Houston area. I have heard nothing but great things about the city. I'm currently looking for public storage in Houston so I can get my move started.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home